Strategy based qualitative
and quantitative research analysis
At Sequeira Consulting, we understand that our clients need to stay updated with continuous transformations taking place in the marketplace.
Regular market research and analysis would keep them updated about the competitive scenario. This is the mantra to strengthen business growth.
Thus, our research analysis is always directed to deliver desired results to our widespread clientele. Not seen as consultants, but team members.
What Is Qualitative Research?
- Qualitative research uses examination, analysis, and interpretation to discover underlying meanings and patterns of relationships in a manner that does not involve mathematical models.
- Qualitative researchers aim to gather an in-depth understanding of human behavior and the reasons that govern it.
- The qualitative method investigates the why and how of consumer behavior, not just what, where, when.
- Two of the main tools used to conduct qualitative research are the focus group and the in-depth interview.
- In a focus group, participants are asked about their perceptions, opinions, beliefs, and attitudes toward a specific product, service, concept, advertisement, etc.
- Usually this takes place in an interactive group setting where participants are free to talk with one another.
- In an in-depth interview, researchers conduct a one-on-one discussion with the participant to explore their perceptions in detail.